Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Buy the basically raw pdf at Gumroad.

Well,

let's give this a try.


Danger - A Safe Bahamian Novel - raw and mostly unedited

Hopefully, if you click on that link right there, you will be taken to a page where you can get the complete pdf for $2.00 or whatever above that you care to pay.

I have not been at my old job since May and am looking around for the right opportunity as well as running experiments looking at building other sources of income, especially online income, and super duper extra especially by a Bahamian living in the Bahamas.

I expect to start a blog to document my experiments and the results I get soon.

I have something going on Fiverr:

drewRoberts at Fiverr.com

I am setting up an Indiegogo project as an experiment but am held up trying to get a business paypal account sorted out. Odd that I even need to do that as I do not consider myself to actually be in business at this point. Rather I am looking around, doing research, and seeing if it makes sense to go into business again and, if so, which business or businesses.


No comments: